20 June 2009

best of...

I'm a straight guy who happens to like the half shirt fad of the 80s and never really gave it up! I have dozens of old ones, and this is the first one I've found actually being produced by a modern company. I have to say, it's very soft and comfortable and great for its intended athletic purpose (great way to be half shirt, half skin in a team sport!) It's also the first half tee that I have that my girlfriend actually looked at and said "That's not too bad!" So, if you're straight, judge from that what you will. I have a fairly built chest and arms and am 5'10", and the one-size half shirt comes to about 2" above my bellybutton, so it's not flagrant. I recommend it to anyone. I'm also sure a girl would look fantastic in it, especially for weekend lounging. (5 stars)

-------------------------

I wear this shirt when I go to The Max with that preppie, Zack Morris. After an ice cold chocolate shake, I met up with Jessie and totally got to second base.

Only 4 stars, though...Mr. Belding kept asking me to play tummy sticks. Otherwise, great shirt! (4 stars)


-------------------------

You couldn't possibly hope to be taken seriously in this ill-concieved man-blouse...you'd look like a complete try-hard wearing this. (1 star)

-------------------------

In response to scrimmage haters: I bought this because I like updated 70s/80s gym style. After wearing it around, and through a home workout, I realized a guy wearing this shirt needs two things: abs and balls. As my abs are good-not-great, I like wearing it, if only to remind me to work on my abs. I actually feel myself focus on tightening my abs while wearing the shirt just because their exposed. So in a way, wearing the shirt to self-alert to your abs, only makes them look better in the shirt. After a week or so, I went out jogging in it, and felt great. Trust me, this shirt looks better sweaty.

My only complaints are that it seems pricey for essentially 2/3 of a t-shirt and that it could be a bit slimmer. Other than that, I'll be rocking this shirt at the gym after I grow those appropriate abs. (4 stars)


-------------------------

im a normal, straight average guy and i love this shirt. just cause its worn here without a top underneath doesnt mean you have to wear it like that. it looks so so good with a tshirt underneath.

but if a guy wears it without something underneath then you gotta worry (4 stars)


-------------------------

Awkwarrrrrrddddd (1 star)

-------------------------

Great shirt for dwarfs (5 stars)

-------------------------

1 comment:

  1. That shirt is not ok, makes a deep-v seem pretty harmless now hey?

    ReplyDelete

xo